2. Friction is a necessary evil. Explain giving examples from every day life advantages and
disadvantages of friction.
3. Indicate on the Map of World where Tsunami is more likely to occur. Try to find out the
problems faced by people living in those regions. Take the help of newspaper clippings or
internet resources. (Make a project on A-4 size sheets).
4. On the outline Map of India, mark the places where coal mines and petroleum refineries are
5. The Human eyes can play tricks on brain. What we see is not always there or is it so? There
are several `optical illusions' that demonstrate this point. Try to create figures/diagrams on A-4
size sheets which give an impression of optical illusion.
Recently Asked Questions
- Can someone please answer this question for me??? Discussion Question: Cisco® Design Lifecycle Components Explain the Plan, Build, Manage (PBM) phased
- how to calculate the IRR rate,as the image as following?
- Can someone explain the PBM (plan, build and maintain) phase approach of the Cisco network design lifecycle???