2. Friction is a necessary evil. Explain giving examples from every day life advantages and
disadvantages of friction.
3. Indicate on the Map of World where Tsunami is more likely to occur. Try to find out the
problems faced by people living in those regions. Take the help of newspaper clippings or
internet resources. (Make a project on A-4 size sheets).
4. On the outline Map of India, mark the places where coal mines and petroleum refineries are
5. The Human eyes can play tricks on brain. What we see is not always there or is it so? There
are several `optical illusions' that demonstrate this point. Try to create figures/diagrams on A-4
size sheets which give an impression of optical illusion.
Recently Asked Questions
- A retail drugstore in Groningen sells bottles of perfume . They sell on average 50 bottles of perfume of brand CK per month . It is known that the monthly
- Calculate the 99 % Confidence Interval for 41 sample data points with a mean (m) of 25 and a standard deviation (s) of 5
- Which of the following is not true about M1 ?