2. Friction is a necessary evil. Explain giving examples from every day life advantages and
disadvantages of friction.
3. Indicate on the Map of World where Tsunami is more likely to occur. Try to find out the
problems faced by people living in those regions. Take the help of newspaper clippings or
internet resources. (Make a project on A-4 size sheets).
4. On the outline Map of India, mark the places where coal mines and petroleum refineries are
5. The Human eyes can play tricks on brain. What we see is not always there or is it so? There
are several `optical illusions' that demonstrate this point. Try to create figures/diagrams on A-4
size sheets which give an impression of optical illusion.
Recently Asked Questions
- A monopolistically competitive firm is producing 50units of output in the short run where marginal cost is $3.00, average total costs are $5.00, price is
- Question: Currently the risk free rate equals 5% and the expected rate of return on the market portfolio equals 11%. An investment analyst you with the
- Fairfield is considering abandoning a store with no debt. Fairfield believes they could sell the store for $300,000 after taxes or it could be kept and it