disadvantages of friction.
3. Indicate on the Map of World where Tsunami is more likely to occur. Try to find out the
problems faced by people living in those regions. Take the help of newspaper clippings or
internet resources. (Make a project on A-4 size sheets).
4. On the outline Map of India, mark the places where coal mines and petroleum refineries are
5. The Human eyes can play tricks on brain. What we see is not always there or is it so? There
are several `optical illusions' that demonstrate this point. Try to create figures/diagrams on A-4
size sheets which give an impression of optical illusion.
Recently Asked Questions
- Potassium hydroxide, 50 mL, is titrated with 125 mL of 0.20 M sulfuric acid. What is the molarity of the potassium hydroxide?
- February 1, 2016, Alpha Company purchased land for the future factory location at a cost of $50,000. The dilapidated building that was on the property was
- Krell Industries has a share price of $ 22.71 today. If Krell is expected to pay a dividend of $ 1.17 this year and its stock price is expected to grow to $