Choose one of the following scenarios and discuss how each of the five components of wise judgments can be applied to the scenario you have chosen. Then, make a decision based on the five components. Explain the rationale behind your decision.
1. A teenage girl is “in love” with her 17-year-old boyfriend. He is encouraging her to have sex with him saying that he will make sure they only have “protected” sex.
2. A man has had a difficult time finding a job that pays enough to support his family. He has finally landed the job and has been working six months. He discovers that his manager is engaging in illegal activities on the job.
3. A mother knows that her 7-year-old child has stolen a box of cookies from the store while she was grocery shopping.
4. A high school friend cheated on his college entrance exam and told you about it.
Post a 1000 to 1300 word respond"
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose that in order to hedge interest rate risk on your borrowing, you enter into a FRA that will guarantee a 6% effective annual interest rate for one year
- (a)Calculate γ for a tracer in a pure bcc metal where γ is defined by the equation: D = γa 2 wN v (b) Calculate γ for an interstitial solute in a dilute
- An adsorbed W atom on an atomically smooth surface of W can be observed at low temperatures with the field ion microscope. If the sample is heated, then cooled