Choose one of the following scenarios and discuss how each of the five components of wise judgments can be applied to the scenario you have chosen. Then, make a decision based on the five components. Explain the rationale behind your decision.
1. A teenage girl is “in love” with her 17-year-old boyfriend. He is encouraging her to have sex with him saying that he will make sure they only have “protected” sex.
2. A man has had a difficult time finding a job that pays enough to support his family. He has finally landed the job and has been working six months. He discovers that his manager is engaging in illegal activities on the job.
3. A mother knows that her 7-year-old child has stolen a box of cookies from the store while she was grocery shopping.
4. A high school friend cheated on his college entrance exam and told you about it.
Post a 1000 to 1300 word respond"
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi, could I have some guidance how to start the question above?
- 1. An 85 year old white woman is hit by a car while crossing the street and suffers many serious injuries. She is suspected to be homeless, and the only
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from HW5. Additional comments: "how do you approach the derivation of