1. Under favorable circumstances the human eye can detect 1×10-18J of electromagnetic energy .How many 600nm photon does this represents?
2. In photoelectric experiment, it was found that the stopping potential decreases from 1.85V to .82V as the wavelength of the incident light is varied from 300nm to 400nm.Calculate the value of Planck constant from these data.
3. Does the current of an enhancement MOSFET increases at about the same rate as depletion type MOSFET for conduction region? Carefully review the general format of the equations. Calculate dID/dVGS and compare magnitude.
1. In a Coolidge tube, electrons strike the target and stop inside it. Does the target get more and more negatively charged me as time passes?
2. Find the atomic spacing in a crystal of rock salt (whose Nacl) .The density of rock salt is 2.16×103 kg/m3 and the average masses of the Na and Cl atoms are respectively 3.82×10-26 kg and 5.89×10-26kg.
3. In a Compton Effect experiment in which the incident x-rays have wavelength of 10.0pm, the scattered x-rays at a certain angle have the wavelength of 10.5pm. Find the momentum (magnitude and direction ) of corresponding recoil electron.
Recently Asked Questions
- The U.S. federal income tax is classified as a A. Progressive tax only. B. Flat tax only. C. Regressive or flat tax, but not a progressive tax. D. Regressive
- How caring has changed in nursing practice of the 21st century.
- What type of references support the claim that the airline certification process can be streamlined?