PART II: WHY I CANNOT LIVE WITH/WITHOUT SCIENCE
As you have seen throughout this course, science is intricately interwoven with our lives – in the food we eat, in the clothes we wear, in the computers we use for this course – science has had a hand in them all. Answer the following questions:
1) Describe a typical day in your life from the time you wake up, until the time you go to bed. Describe how science impacts you and your routine throughout the day.
2) How has science improved your quality of life and why?
3) Are there any negative impacts that science has had? What are they and why?
4) Do you believe that you could survive without science? Why or why not?
5) How has this course impacted the way you view science?
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. A lecturer wants to compare the exam results of students who complete their assign- ments with those who do not. A sample of nine students who have a good
- Need help with coming up with an introduction a new service or product within an existing company. I chose Starbucks since a lot of people use them. The
- *This is a database management systems question* Consider an internet voting system where a voter must enter a PIN which is checked to ensure it is valid and