1) At -225,000i N/C?
2) At (161,000i + 80,500j) N/C
3) At (21,000i - 28,800j) N/C
Recently Asked Questions
- Identify the three diseases that are related to chromosomes abnormally and describe each of these diseases.
- Teaching Methods: two teaching methods and their effects on science test scores are being reviewed. A group of students is taught in traditional lab
- Young people develop individual characteristics of likes and dislikes, talents and limitations, and strengths and weaknesses from within their unique family