a. Calculate the angle that should form the glass bottom, so that the light falls on her to do under the Brewster angle.
b. Calculates the angle with the liquid surface of the beam which is transmitted out of it after being reflected by the glass, and its polarization state.
2. A converging lens of focal length 15 cm forms an image of an object.
a. Calculate the distance to the image, if the object is 35 cm from the lens.
b. Calculate the distance to the image, if the object is 15 cm from the lens.
c. Calculate the distance to the image, if the object is 5 cm from the lens.
3. The focal length of a concave mirror is 20 cm.
a. The radius of curvature.
b. Calculates the distance to which the image will be formed if the object is located 2.4 m from the mirror.
4. The focal length of the objective lens and eyepiece of a microscope are 1.1 cm and 0.9 cm, and the distance between the two lenses is 16.5 cm. Calculates the magnification of the microscope.
5. The purpose of a camera is a thin lens of 24 diopters power (P = 1 / f). With this camera you want to take a picture of a person 1.80 m high, located 1.2 m from the lens.
a. Calculate the distance between the lens and the film.
b. If the film has a height of 24 mm, a photo will? Length?
6. In a lens, the focal length and the eyepiece are 8.1 cm and 2.5 cm. Calculate how much to move the eye to form a real image on a plate located 28 cm from the eye, of an object placed 1.9 m in front of goal
Hi! I have attached the answer. In question 6 I think some information is missing because it says... View the full answer