1. Rate - What is the rate and is it normal?
2. Are normal P
waves present? If not why?
- Are the length of the QRS complex's normal, wide, or narrow?
- Is the Rhythm a normal sinus rhythm? If not why?
- Does a P wave precede every QRS complex?
4. Are there any Premature events? If so what? Explain what you see and what leads you see it in.
Recently Asked Questions
- the aeps is an activity intervention... what does it mean?
- Critically evaluate the workout programs of five individuals. How do they compare to the seven laws of training? Under what conditions would you change these
- Pyruvate dehydrogenase (PDH) deficiency Q) the biochemical reaction and/or metabolic pathway which is affected (how does the affected reaction fit into the