Describe the physical growth and development that occurs in each stage of prenatal development.
(Note: Write 1 paragraph for each stage.)
· 0-2 weeks (Germinal period)
· 3-8 weeks (Embryonic period)
· 9 weeks to birth (Fetal period)
Recently Asked Questions
- Explain why and what happens in a muscle fibre (cell) when the demand for ATP is increased from resting demand to maximal demand.
- The starting point for the response to injury model of atherosclerosis development is A. smooth muscle cell proliferation B. chronic injury or inflammation C.
- Which of the following factors influences the development of an infarct directly? A. the constituents of the blood B. the anatomy of the vascular supply to the