In a few sentences, please respond to each of the following questions. Up to 10 points can be earned for a completed assignment, with partial credit available for incomplete responses.
• Define the term motivation and distinguish between primary motivations and secondary motivations. Provide several examples of each and discuss whether they are innate or learned
• Identify and describe the three parts of the hypothalamus and the role that each plays in hunger. Do you believe that biological factors or sociocultural factors are greater influencing forces on hunger? Support your response
•Explain Maslow's hierarchy of needs and how they relate to our understanding of motivations
• Identify and describe three eating disorders
• Explain the growing epidemic of obesity
• Define sexual orientation, give several examples of our sexual orientations, how they may be affected by our sexual motive, and what factors may influence the development of our sexual/romantic preferences
• Define the term emotion and describe three theories of emotions
• Identify the various basic and universal emotions and discuss whether you believe these are truly universal to every culture or specific to the society we will live in. Support your response.
13 10 portsc and could whether and write of learned . kenbly and describes the two parts of the hunger. Do yes believe that handler kantly and decenty Cydare the the
261,329 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses