As we have seen throughout this week's lesson, there are countless GIS applications and uses
throughout the government. Identify, describe and provide an example of how GIS is used in the public sector.
- Provide a description of the GIS application.
- What benefits are realized as a result of this GIS application?
- Were there any challenges along the way?
You can refer to the article "1000 GIS applications & Uses- How GIS is changing the world" for gener
Recently Asked Questions
- What type of relationship is FEMA and the DHS should have in the future regarding the rebuilding of the nation's all-hazards emergency management system? That
- Compare the scientific use of the term "theory' with the everyday use of the term. How do they differ? Explain with an example of each.
- Do those theories that were dominant during the Cold War offer the best guide for understanding global security or are there alternatives?