Project 3-3: Office Remodel Material Resources
You now need to assign material resources to tasks in your office remodel project schedule. OPEN Office Remodel 3-3 from the data files for this lesson.
1. Open the Assign Resources dialog box using the button on the Resource ribbon.
2. Select task 9, Install drywall.
3. In the Assign Resources dialog box, assign drywall as a resource and then assign 50 units for the drywall resource.
4. In the Assign Resources dialog box, assign nails as a resource and then assign 5 units for the nails resource.
5. Close the Assign Resources dialog box. 6. SAVE the project as Office Remodel Material Resources and then CLOSE the file.
LEAVE Project open for the next exercise.
Project 4-4: Setting a Constraint for the Don Funk Music video
You have just been informed that Don Funk is not available for the formal approval viewing until July 28, 2016. You need to set a constraint for this task to reflect this.
OPEN Don Funk Music Video 4-4 from the data files for this lesson.
1. Select the name cell of task 74. Scroll the Gantt bars to this task.
2. Click the Task tab. Press the Information button in the Properties group.
3. Click the Advanced tab and set a Start No Earlier Than constraint with a date of July 28, 2016.
4. SAVE the project schedule as Don Funk Constraint and then CLOSE the file. LEAVE Project open to use in the next exercise.
Data link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1l_J8ny7ppFd4z3B5d44vim-U2lS_JXwA