Could you assist with this question:
Select a risk that one might encounter on a project.
- Describe that risk.
- Then, describe how you might mitigate that risk using either simulation (Crystal Ball) or calculation.
- Perform the simulation or calculations to provide 90% confidence that the risk will not occur.
- Describe any problems you encountered in completing this topic.
Attach your calculations on excel or simulation.
either is fine.
Recently Asked Questions
- On Microsoft word, what would be the advantage of using the dialog box over setting various tabs directly on the ruler line? In what types of typing tasks
- Explain at least two reasons why it is important for managers to understand human resource strategic direction, objectives and targets. Describe three trends
- How and why did many colonists come to believe that membership in the British empire was a threat to their freedom rather than the foundation of their freedom?