Could you assist with this question:
Select a risk that one might encounter on a project.
- Describe that risk.
- Then, describe how you might mitigate that risk using either simulation (Crystal Ball) or calculation.
- Perform the simulation or calculations to provide 90% confidence that the risk will not occur.
- Describe any problems you encountered in completing this topic.
Attach your calculations on excel or simulation.
either is fine.
Recently Asked Questions
- The client asks if her breathing rate was “good” based on the intensity level. What is your response to that? Explain to her the ventilatory equivalent.
- You observe a premium of $42.00 for a call option on Birdwell Enterprises common stock, which is currently selling for $42. The strike price on the call option
- Your employer offers a 401(k) plan with a 21% match, and you set a goal of retiring in 34 years with an amount of money which has the same buying power that