Here are a number of questions to see what you have learned about the overall process and about control procurements in particular.
Choose one question and answer it please...
- Which type of contract requires the least contract administration during control procurement phase? Which type requires the most? Why?
- Why is it commonly difficult to get work finished under a firm fixed-price contract?
- Why is it sometimes difficult to get the seller to complete work under a cost plus contract?
- What can be done to induce fixed-price contractors to become more responsive?
- What other types of strategies can be employed to induce contractors to finish the work on time?
- How does risk relate to getting the final work completed?
The solution is... View the full answer