1) How can sellers use market research in deciding whether to pursue a contract pricing agreement with a specific buyer for creating pricing contracts?
2) Identify the two primary categories of costs that must be considered when creating a contract pricing agreement. Briefly explain each.?
3) Sellers who receive a solicitation from a buyer or who learn of a buyer's needs must make a bid/no-bid decision. What factors should such a seller consider when making a bid/no-bid decision for pricing contracts?
4) In the written lecture, it is stated, "To grow within the organization, one should be open to working on projects." Why do you believe this is vital, and consider what it might mean in your current work environment?
5) As a project manager, why is it important to build a relationship before you actually need it? Provide an example of a time you have decided to build a relationship before you needed it.?
The solution is... View the full answer