Answer the following questions.
1. Provide a definition of:
2. Why are flexibility and standards important in a project?
3. Provide a definition of project governance and discuss why it is essential to project success mentioning the 4 key governance functions.
4. Give an example of a governance operating model (you could use a chart).
5. Answer the following:
a) Briefly describe the project phases and their role.
b) How do they link to industry and project context? Provide an example.
6. Answer the following:
a) Mention some project initiation documentation you would collect.
b) Discuss how you would collect that documentation providing a practical example.
7. Answer the following:
a) How would you identify the relationship between the project and the broader organisational strategies and goals?
b) Discuss the scenario of a manufacturing company that employed you as a PM to move their plants to Asia to increase competitiveness on price.
8. Answer the following:
a) How would you break project objectives into achievable project deliverables?
b) Provide a practical example building on the scenario in question 7.
9. How would you negotiate and document project objectives, outcomes and benefits?
10. Identify and briefly describe appropriate organisational documentation for recording strategies and goals for integration process.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi, I could use help brainstorming a thesis for a quantitative research report. I have chosen the topic of the military deployment affecting the psychological
- 1) a) if a company wastes money (fines, poor training, absenteeism) AND b) they suffer in sales (poor mktg, location) ... 2) a) the strategic plan proposal
- In the United States, occupational licensure is a responsibility of: The states State and local governments cooperatively The federal government National