Answer the following questions.
1. Provide a definition of:
2. Why are flexibility and standards important in a project?
3. Provide a definition of project governance and discuss why it is essential to project success mentioning the 4 key governance functions.
4. Give an example of a governance operating model (you could use a chart).
5. Answer the following:
a) Briefly describe the project phases and their role.
b) How do they link to industry and project context? Provide an example.
6. Answer the following:
a) Mention some project initiation documentation you would collect.
b) Discuss how you would collect that documentation providing a practical example.
7. Answer the following:
a) How would you identify the relationship between the project and the broader organisational strategies and goals?
b) Discuss the scenario of a manufacturing company that employed you as a PM to move their plants to Asia to increase competitiveness on price.
8. Answer the following:
a) How would you break project objectives into achievable project deliverables?
b) Provide a practical example building on the scenario in question 7.
9. How would you negotiate and document project objectives, outcomes and benefits?
10. Identify and briefly describe appropriate organisational documentation for recording strategies and goals for integration process.
Recently Asked Questions
- use the table below to to determine the expected value of perfect information the probabilities for the states of nature are s1=0.20, s2=0.30 and s3 0.50 state
- Population variance and standard deviation Thank you
- Ten friends decide to play basketball, and they randomly break into two teams of 5. What is the probability that Mike and Joe will be playing against each