Research terms and topics mentioned in each question and address the questions
Answer the following questions.
1. Provide a definition of:
2. Why are flexibility and standards important in a project?
3. Provide a definition of project governance and discuss why it is essential to project success mentioning the 4 key governance functions.
4. Give an example of a governance operating model (you could use a chart).
5. a) Briefly describe the project phases and their role.
b) How do they link to industry and project context? Provide an example.
6. a) Mention some project initiation documentation you would collect.
b) Discuss how you would collect that documentation providing a practical example.
7. a) How would you identify the relationship between the project and the broader organisational strategies and goals?
b) Discuss the scenario of a manufacturing company that employed you as a PM to move their plants to Asia to increase competitiveness on price.
8. a) How would you break project objectives into achievable project deliverables?
b) Provide a practical example building on the scenario in question 7.
9. How would you negotiate and document project objectives, outcomes and benefits?
10. Identify and briefly describe appropriate organisational documentation for recording strategies and goals for integration process.
Recently Asked Questions
- On a certain banking machine customers arrive at an average of 15 per hour. a) what is the probability that 12 customers will use the machine in the next hour?
- Three mutually exclusive new designs for an aircraft engine are under consideration. The engine has a ten-year life. The first engine incurs a cost of $1.2
- 7. – Mössbauer spectroscopy The reduced form of the Rieske [2Fe-2S] cluster has one high-spin Fe(II) and one highspin Fe(III) site. The Mössbauer spectrum