Normal Time (days)
Crashed Time (days)
A - Obtain Instructor
B - Locate Room
C - Check Coats
D - Room Open?
E - Schedule Class
B and D
network schedule showing:
- Early Starts (ES) for all activities
- Late Starts (LS) for all activities
- Slacks for all activities
- Critical path and its length
- Non-critical paths and their length
- What is the crash cost per day for each activity?
- Which activities should be crashed to meet a project deadline of 10 days with a minimum cost? You may assume that you can partially crash an activity.
- What is the new cost after crashing the project?
- Fully crash the project to its minimum duration. a table that shows (for each day the project length is reduced) the project duration, the activities that are crashed, the incremental crash cost, and the total crash cost.
Recently Asked Questions
- Let A be an m × n matrix over a field F, and B be an n × p matrix over F. Show that AB can be written as a sum of at most n matrices of rank 1.
- Why do you think the global south is poor compared to the global north?
- What are executive orders? What is executive privilege? What role does the President play in the national budget procedure?