Normal Time (days)
Crashed Time (days)
A - Obtain Instructor
B - Locate Room
C - Check Coats
D - Room Open?
E - Schedule Class
B and D
network schedule showing:
- Early Starts (ES) for all activities
- Late Starts (LS) for all activities
- Slacks for all activities
- Critical path and its length
- Non-critical paths and their length
- What is the crash cost per day for each activity?
- Which activities should be crashed to meet a project deadline of 10 days with a minimum cost? You may assume that you can partially crash an activity.
- What is the new cost after crashing the project?
- Fully crash the project to its minimum duration. a table that shows (for each day the project length is reduced) the project duration, the activities that are crashed, the incremental crash cost, and the total crash cost.
Recently Asked Questions
- Figure : Market with External Cost Suppose the figure displays the demand and supply curves for dry cleaning , a service that creates pollution . What is the
- Refer to Figure 7-18 . Buyers who value this good more than the equilibrium price are represented by which line segment ?
- The horizontal demand curve for a firm is one of the characteristic features of