Normal Time (days)
Crashed Time (days)
A - Obtain Instructor
B - Locate Room
C - Check Coats
D - Room Open?
E - Schedule Class
B and D
network schedule showing:
- Early Starts (ES) for all activities
- Late Starts (LS) for all activities
- Slacks for all activities
- Critical path and its length
- Non-critical paths and their length
- What is the crash cost per day for each activity?
- Which activities should be crashed to meet a project deadline of 10 days with a minimum cost? You may assume that you can partially crash an activity.
- What is the new cost after crashing the project?
- Fully crash the project to its minimum duration. a table that shows (for each day the project length is reduced) the project duration, the activities that are crashed, the incremental crash cost, and the total crash cost.