Response Proposal to the RFP
Request for Proposal: Computer Lab for FHS
1. Background- Fisher High School (FHS) requires a new programming computer lab for its students. Programming is a new course of instruction being offered at FHS. The lab will host multiple programming classes daily.
a. Deliver a functional, fully capable computer lab no later than April 01, 2019.
b. Meet all stated requirements in the statement of work below.
3. Statement of Work
a. Scope- Deliver a 30-student computer lab with a media set for presentations and a teacher work station
b. Location: Fisher High School
c. Period of Performance: January 15, 2019 to April 01, 2019
d. Deliverable Schedule- lab delivered by April 01, 2019.
e. Applicable Standards- none
f. Acceptance Criteria-
i. 30 student computers free of defects and functional upon lab delivery
ii. Teacher work station free of defects and functional upon lab delivery
iii. Media set free of defects and functional upon lab delivery
iv. All furniture and optional equipment free of defects and functional upon lab delivery
g. Special Requirements-
i. FHS has an unused space where the computer lab will be placed. The area is sufficiently large to host table/workstations for 30 student computers, a teacher station, and a media set (projector/screen). The area has all necessary utilities (climate control, electrical power) and is a finished classroom space.
ii. The Seller will provide the following
1. 30 student computer stations
2. 1 teach computer station
3. 1 media set (projector/screen) for presentations and teaching facilitation
4. All necessary furniture (tables, chairs) for student and teacher workstations
5. Any optional equipment the Seller believes will enrich the student learning experience
iii. Student computers must be capable of running basic programming software. No software installation is required within the scope of this procurement.
iv. Installation of the lab will begin January 15th, 2019, and will be completed not later than April 01, 2019.
4. Cost Proposal Requirements- a cost quote is required for this proposal. Costs will be itemized by the following:
a. Total Cost for Computers
b. Total Cost for Media Set
c. Total Cost for Furniture
d. Total Cost for Optional Equipment
e. Seller Fee
5. Contractual Terms- this contract will be issues as Firm Fixed Price (FFP). Sellers will outline their cost quote for this FFP effort as stated in the previous section.
7. Proposal Format and Content-
Proposal might include the following sections:
a. Executive Summary
b. Relevant Client List (at least two examples)
c. Firm Stability and Experience
d. Qualifications of Project Team Members
e. Project Timeline
f. Project Management Approach
g. Approach to the Statement of Work
h. Optional Efforts and Equipment
i. Cost Quote
Recently Asked Questions
- The client asks if her breathing rate was “good” based on the intensity level. What is your response to that? Explain to her the ventilatory equivalent.
- You observe a premium of $42.00 for a call option on Birdwell Enterprises common stock, which is currently selling for $42. The strike price on the call option
- Your employer offers a 401(k) plan with a 21% match, and you set a goal of retiring in 34 years with an amount of money which has the same buying power that