1. How to draw a network diagram, and highlight its critical path(s) as per attched inputs?
teh critical activities, non-critical activities, Slack of non-critical activities, ES/EF and LS/LF dates.
3. How to draw Gantt charts for ES/EF schedule and for LS/LF schedule as per attched inputs?
4. How to show requirement of each resource over the duration of the project for ES/EF schedule?
5. What is the Peak resource requirement of each resource for ES/EF schedule?
6. How to show smoothened resource requirement without delaying the project for ES/EF schedule for any one resource?
7. How each output (1 to 6 above) can be used for any project?
Recently Asked Questions
- All of the following except which are characteristics of scrum: Structured Variable length iterations Defined roles and responsibilities Delivery at regular
- What are some general symptoms for a project beset by risks
- All of the following but which are an advantage of a collocated team: Facilitates communication Can increase productive output Enables speed in pivoting or