(1) a ______ displays scheduled activities along a time line. The length of the bar is based on the length of time
the activity will take.
(2) The process of compressing a schedule to shorten the total project schedule is called ____?
(3) A scope management plan is contained in or is a part of the ____.
(4) The highest costs associated with a project normally occur during the _____ phase of the project.
(5) If there are no constraints as to when the project must be completed, the critical activities on the critical path will have ______ slack