Parts Unlimited is hiring for its IT department. The starting position includes a multi-year rotation through IT development, operations, and security. It also includes stints on the business side such as in marketing and finance, as understanding these functions and the role that IT plays in them is important for the success of the company.
You are intrigued by the rotation program and the opportunity to learn so much. However, you've been doing some reading about the company and you have some serious concerns.
You have a full day of interviews at Parts Unlimited coming up. You were told that you will meet with people in dev, ops, security, marketing and finance, as well as the CEO.
Make a set of interview questions for each of the people listed below. Your questions should focus on understanding the following:
- Organizational structure
- Business processes
- The inner workings of the departments within the company
- Enterprise systems such as Phoenix
- How IT projects are funded
- How IT decisions are made at the enterprise level
- The working relationship between the different departments
- Other topics you think are important, especially ones that were addressed in the course material
You are to prepare questions for:
277,629 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses