- Some scholars argue that the increase in women's imprisonment can be attributed to the "war on drugs'
1 pointsQUESTION 19
- The extent to which the criminal justice system adheres to gender stereotypes generally does not influence likelihood of leniency or increased harshness toward female offenders.
1 pointsQUESTION 20
- The failure to sanction male customers and instead focus law enforcement efforts on prostitutes is an example of institutionalized sex discrimination in crime processing.
1 pointsQUESTION 21
- The founders of early women's reformatories trained women in the areas of all but which of the following:
- cookingsewingcleaningfactory work
True, increase in women imprisonment can be attributed to 'war on drugs', as imprisonment of women rose by more than 800%,... View the full answer