Need help with these 4 questions-- simple short responses.
- What is a norm group and how is it used in measurement?
- List and describe the measures of dispersion (variability)?
- Which of the measures of central tendency can be used for which of Steven's Level of Measurement?
- List and define some types of descriptive statistics that compare an individual to a norm group (percentile ranks and Z-Scores?)
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help with homework 1 pleaseincome statement and a balance sheet?
- When communicating, how can one demonstrate active listening? Also, how can the sender help to ensure the receiver is engaged in active listening?
- How did the evolution of industrial capitalism change American society in the 1890s to 1945 era?