Need help with these 4 questions-- simple short responses.
- What is a norm group and how is it used in measurement?
- List and describe the measures of dispersion (variability)?
- Which of the measures of central tendency can be used for which of Steven's Level of Measurement?
- List and define some types of descriptive statistics that compare an individual to a norm group (percentile ranks and Z-Scores?)
Recently Asked Questions
- Analysis two quotes "The vision of womanhood that Moore promoted shared commonalities with other gendered models that Black Power activists produced. Akin to
- Could you please tell me What is Service Blueprinting? And explain how it can be used in Business processs or by a business? ( a detailed explanation please)
- A number of characteristics help to give a more complete definition for a business process. These are, Definability, Order, Customer, Value-adding,