Individual Personality Traits
Type a 1,050- to 1,400 essay describing your personality traits based on your findings from the Big Five assessment tool. Include the following in your paper:
- Summarize your results.
- Propose solutions for working with other personality types using the information from the Big Five assessment and the underlying principles of trait theories.
- Describe how your results from the assessment compare to the 16 personality factors. Explain how your results are relative to genetics.
Include an introduction and conclusion, and cite at least two sources other than your textbook.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following would NOT be an example of a vestigial structure? the human heart back hair on humans the tailbone of a gorilla the legs on extinct
- Which of the following is NOT true? A.Humans share very few genes with simpler organisms. B.Many genes concerned with development are common in many organisms.
- y. William James is the father of American Psychology. His Functionalist see was distinctive than the psychology that was rising in Europe at the same time.