he Role of Genes, Stress, and Dopamine in the Development of Schizophrenia
3 . What is the hypothesis of the study? In other words, what claims do the authors make in the article? What are the outcomes of the study, that is, the conclusions that the authors made as a result of the study?
4. What variables (factors) are being looked at as an influence on abnormal behavior?
5. If these variables or the relationship between these variables have been studied before, what have other studies found? This shows historical significance.
6. Describe the research design (e.g., descriptive, correlational, experimental) that was used in the study.
7. Do you think the research in this article was conducted in an ethical manner? Why or why not? *Review the APA Guidelines for Research (http://www.apa.org/ethics/code/index.aspx - see Standard 8) and Ethical Guidelines from Chapter 15 of your textbook to support your answer.
Recently Asked Questions
- The sum n ( y i − i ) 2 i =1 ,where y i is an observed value of the response variable and i is the corresponding predicted value, is called the sum
- The following beginning and ending inventory balances apply to XYZ's 2008 accounting period: Raw Materials Inventory : Beginning- $24,000; Ending- $22,000;
- Can you please correct the formatting of these referrence: Introduction We live in a world that is prone to verbal abuse, poor manner, mistreatment of others,