Explain the major themes of Montessori-style education and typical education formats for children.
Analyze child development research and theory by creating a bulleted list or table describing three (3) benefits and three (3) drawbacks of each style.
Within your lists, consider and comment upon the developmental domains: physical, cognitive, and psychosocial.
- In what ways does each style of education benefit or ignore each domain?
- Explain the role of these in the development of optimum learning and pro-social behavior in children.
Additionally, consider the stages of development from toddlerhood through adolescence. In what ways are the educational needs of children and adolescents similar, and how do they differ?
Recently Asked Questions
- Does our state do enough to prevent distracted driving? How many sentences should a claim include when you present your argument essay?
- Chapter 10 – You are given the task of reducing your state’s correctional population by 10 percent by diverting offenders away from prison or releasing
- What is the purpose of the CSIRT and some of the team member roles?