BASED ON GREYS ANATOMY
1. What issues relevant to sociology did you observe?
2. Explain the relationships between the characters as they relate to your chosen sociological issue.
3. What processes of socialization do you see evident in the interactions between the characters?
4. Provide at least five examples of key sociological concepts/terms that were demonstrated throughout the movie or episode.
5. Apply at least one theoretical perspective (functionalism, conflict theory, symbolic interactionism) to the analysis of the causes of the interactions between the characters.
6. Did this movie or television show confirm or refute any stereotypes associated with your sociological issue? Defend your answer.
7. Explain how the movie or television helped to clarify specific sociological ideas, themes, and perspectives on interaction.
Concepts relevant to that issue will need to be discussed in the analysis as art imitates life you want to review social norms, patterns of interaction, and group behavior. Address the questions above.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1) The common stock of cascade mining company is expected to pay a dividend of $1.25 next year. It’s current price is $25. Assume that the firm’s
- 36) Proctor & Gamble is expected to pay a dividend of $3 per share on their common stock next year(D1), and dividends or then expected to grow at 4%
- The sequence of amino acids of Arginine-Alanine-Glutamine would be coded by this sequence of bases on mRNA :