BASED ON GREYS ANATOMY
1. What issues relevant to sociology did you observe?
2. Explain the relationships between the characters as they relate to your chosen sociological issue.
3. What processes of socialization do you see evident in the interactions between the characters?
4. Provide at least five examples of key sociological concepts/terms that were demonstrated throughout the movie or episode.
5. Apply at least one theoretical perspective (functionalism, conflict theory, symbolic interactionism) to the analysis of the causes of the interactions between the characters.
6. Did this movie or television show confirm or refute any stereotypes associated with your sociological issue? Defend your answer.
7. Explain how the movie or television helped to clarify specific sociological ideas, themes, and perspectives on interaction.
Concepts relevant to that issue will need to be discussed in the analysis as art imitates life you want to review social norms, patterns of interaction, and group behavior. Address the questions above.
Recently Asked Questions
- Last year, PJ's Ice Cream Parlors, Inc. reported an ROE = 12.9%. The firm's debt ratio was 41%, sales were $44 million, and the capital intensity ratio was .94
- Please help with these trig functions? Please help. Use the given the information to find the exact values of the remaining trigonometric functions of
- x=1/2 y +5 2x +3y= -14 what is the ordered pair solution to the system of equations?