You are working in a group home that takes low- and medium-risk juvenile offenders. The home refuses sex offenders, arsonists, and murderers. Your boss has asked you to research assessment tools to help you weed out the high-risk offenders that are refused. She has asked you to report stating how you plan to screen potential residents of your facility to ensure that the correct type of resident is chosen for the highly desired available spots at the group home.
- Research assessment tools to help you determine how you will weed out high-risk offenders.
- Present 2 types of clients that will be accepted by the home.
- State how you plan to screen potential clients of your facility to ensure that the correct types of clients are chosen.
- State what type of assessment the group home will expect the potential resident to finish as well at least 2 reasons why this is important.
This assignment is in the form of a report. You should cite sources using and include a reference section at the end of your submission.
Recently Asked Questions
- If one strand of DNA has the following nucleotide order: AGCTGCA, what must the nucleotide order of the complementary strand be? A. TCGACGT B. AGCTGCA C.
- 1. (25 points) Alison is a nurse who happens to be very risk-averse when it comes to financial matters. She makes $45,000 per year and has just
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Astronomy Final Exam Review.