I desperately need help with this paper. I am having a hard time understanding exactly what's being asked for and I need help with the references and the writing:
Use the GCU library to locate two peer-reviewed articles on your chosen topic. The articles should argue opposite sides of the controversy.
- Briefly explain the claims of both articles as well as the background of the controversy and how it became controversial. Including how historical perspectives and theories add to the controversy.
- Examine the evidence given in the articles and explain which article creates a stronger argument.
- Identify any logic fallacies that exist in both and explain what makes them logic fallacies (For a list of logical fallacies, follow this linkhttps://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/659/03/).
- Describe why the article's argument is stronger than the other. Give examples from both. Include how current perspectives and theories support your rationale.
- Describe how the controversy you chose is applicable and significant to the world.
Use five to six scholarly references to support your claims.
Recently Asked Questions
- if net income is $200,000 trustee decides to distribute the trust income to 2 beneficiaries age 14 who has no other income $416 age 26 the balance. he has
- Please help with question. Thank you What do you mean when you state that syslogs are sent as plaintext but are encrypted before reaching the
- Does anyone has the questions for Bio 160 Rio Salado Lab quiz 10 on the digestive system? Please if anyone does please post them asap???