Using Virtual child
After you have run the entire program, answer the following questions.
- What did you expect for the outcomes of your (virtual) adult life, based on your own (virtual) adolescence and young adulthood? Did this come to fruition in your later adulthood years online?
- What virtual choice or experience do you think might have had the most significant impact on your resulting virtual adulthood at the end of the program?
- What would you add or remove from your virtual life to make it more like your own personal lifetime or members of your family? What specifically do you feel would have deepened the character to make it more like reality (not virtual)? Name at least 2 things.
- What pieces of your virtual emerging adulthood do you think might have impacted the outcomes in your later adult years? Give a specific example of at least one thing. .
Recently Asked Questions
- What does pre-political ‘natural’ rights mean can you give examples ?
- A (n) ______ matrix can be used to organize the pros and cons of the design alternatives so that the best solution will be chosen in the end .
- A firm produces a product at a fixed marginal cost of $ 2 and sells the product on two different markets A and B . The demand on market A is Q A = 10 ñ P .