You are excited to incorporate what you learned about reflective practice from a recent workshop into in your own program.
To begin, choose a professional practice of an educator. (Example: arranging a learning environment or communication strategies).
Then, identify an opportunity for improvement within the professional practice. To address this area of improvement, you will an action plan.
The action plan should contain the following:
- A description of the professional practice you have chosen
- Why you have chosen this particular practice/milestone, and the relevance it has to you or your program
Recently Asked Questions
- DVMA LTD. is expected to pay dividends of $ 2.50 every six months for the next five years. If the current price of DVMA's stock is $37.75, and its equity
- what did unions in the 19th century do to attempted to redress the imbalance of wealth, and the responses of the super-rich to the union actions. focus on what
- Bid protests are unique to government contracts. When/where would it would be appropriate to protest the appearance that the contracting officer has amended