You are excited to incorporate what you learned about reflective practice from a recent workshop into in your own program.
To begin, choose a professional practice of an educator. (Example: arranging a learning environment or communication strategies).
Then, identify an opportunity for improvement within the professional practice. To address this area of improvement, you will an action plan.
The action plan should contain the following:
- A description of the professional practice you have chosen
- Why you have chosen this particular practice/milestone, and the relevance it has to you or your program
Recently Asked Questions
- 1.fill in the blank spaces in the following frequency table. / X / f / fx / / 14 / 1 / / / / 2 / 24 / / 11 / / 33 / / 9 / 2 / / / 5 / / 10 / / / 5 / 15 /
- I need to know the wave lengths for each of these in centimeters. On wave length A, I am getting to the 4th tick mark going towards centimeters, so I would
- Using the info below: Are there dominant strategies for each of the games? If yes, what is the equilibrium in them? What are the best players' replies