You are excited to incorporate what you learned about reflective practice from a recent workshop into in your own program.
To begin, choose a professional practice of an educator. (Example: arranging a learning environment or communication strategies).
Then, identify an opportunity for improvement within the professional practice. To address this area of improvement, you will an action plan.
The action plan should contain the following:
- A description of the professional practice you have chosen
- Why you have chosen this particular practice/milestone, and the relevance it has to you or your program
Recently Asked Questions
- in 1990, the GDP of Canada was $620 billion (Canadian dollars), then the exchange rate was that $1 Canadian was worth 94 US cents. in 2000, the GDP of Canada
- In practice , globalization has led to
- Which of the following is NOT one of the U . S . basic values on the list offered by sociologist Robin Williams ?