- Observe a child in play ground or park.
2. In the journal using full sentences and paragraphs, give examples of how the children observed demonstrated each the following (please comment on each behavior below):
- Sensorimotor behavior: object permanence testing or purposeful action
- Preoperational behavior: egocentrism, animism, artificialism, or objective responsibility
- Concrete operational behavior: decentration or subjective moral judgments
3. think back to when you were a preteen. List examples of you or your friends' behavior that was consistent with the following developmental theories (please comment on each theory below):
- deductive reasoning
- imaginary audience
- personal fable
- post-conventional moral reasoning
- ego identity and/or role diffusion
Recently Asked Questions
- Dr. Z is conducting research on ADHD and is requiring members of his psychology class to participate. As part of the study, students are learning to control
- Please explain question 12 only. The solution is noted, however I don't understand how they reached this solution!
- One of the results of the introspective philosophies was the rise of thoughts that rushed the improvement of logical instruments utilized to explore the normal