- Observe a child in play ground or park.
2. In the journal using full sentences and paragraphs, give examples of how the children observed demonstrated each the following (please comment on each behavior below):
- Sensorimotor behavior: object permanence testing or purposeful action
- Preoperational behavior: egocentrism, animism, artificialism, or objective responsibility
- Concrete operational behavior: decentration or subjective moral judgments
3. think back to when you were a preteen. List examples of you or your friends' behavior that was consistent with the following developmental theories (please comment on each theory below):
- deductive reasoning
- imaginary audience
- personal fable
- post-conventional moral reasoning
- ego identity and/or role diffusion
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Tutorial Problems- Topic 8 - 2018-2-1.docx.
- Wells Fargo has decided to assess its interest rate risk by applying regression analysis. In a regression of the bank's stock return with an interest rate
- Foot-and-mouth disease (FMD) is a life-threatening disease of unvaccinated livestock. In a study of this disease, unvaccinated cows were treated with one of