Question:Can anyone help me this assignment? Below are the instructions
collection of photos to illustrate Erikson's or Piaget's stages of development can be used.
1.Using the Internet locate four to six photographs that show people at different stages of development.2. Using PowerPoint presentation and using the photos to illustrate the explanation of each stage. The presentation should incorporate the responses to the following questions:
- How does the image show the specific stage of development?
- What would the person do differently if he or she were at a different stage of development?
- Is the stage of development appropriate for the age? Why or why not?
the presentation should be well organized and includes the following:
- six to eight slides
- four to six captioned photos illustrating the stages
- an introduction that briefly describes the different photos
Recently Asked Questions
- How many atoms are directly bonded to the central atom in a tetrahedral and trigonal pyramidal structure?On paper, draw the molecular geometry of a tetrahedral
- I can't understand what this question is asking for. Consider whether it is possible to represent the surface xy-ayln(z)+4(z^2-1)=0 in the form z=f(x,y), where
- The vapor pressure of water at 40.0oC is 7.34103 N/m2 . Using the ideal gas law, calculate the density of water vapor in g/m3 that creates a partial pressure