400 word minimum
From the start of this course, we have emphasized the importance of research in shaping our understanding of human behavior and mental process. Several major studies and social psychology concepts were discussed throughout this chapter. If a local church asked you to present 3 research studies or concepts from this chapter as part of a "Psychology and Christian Life Seminar," which 3 would you pick and why? Come up with your top 3 and discuss why you selected them. Also, highlight how each one might be of value to Christians and/or the church. For your discussion thread, discuss the following:
- Identify your top 3 studies/concepts, using citations from the textbook as you describe.
- Discuss why you think they are most important to living.
- Discuss how each study is consistent/inconsistent with a biblical worldview, as well as how it might be of value to Christians in the real world.
The three presented are:
2. Social cognition
3. Social influence
Recently Asked Questions
- i am having trouble to understand the case as there are 6 individuals who are expert in there related field how will they form a good team.how do i give advice
- The use of some form of electronic ‘cash’ that would provide the same kind of anonymity for e-commerce that cash provides for traditional physical business
- 1. The rate of effusion of a particular gas was measured and found to be 26.9 mL/min. Under the same conditions, the rate of