· Who goes through puberty first( girls or boys) and what are approximate age ranges for puberty? Hormones involved? What is menarche? What are differences over time in regard to menarche?
· What is the difference between puberty and adolescence?
· What are the top three causes of death in adolescence? What do we know about motor vehicle accdients in particular?
· What do we know about concerns for early maturing vs. late maturing girls? Differences in early vs. late maturing Boys? Who are most at risk? And what are they at risk for?
· What do we know about brain growth during adolescence ( the prefrontal cortex and amaygdala)
· Know main features of eating disorders? And what are some things that make Anorexia and Bulemia different? What are the unique aspects of each of them`
· What do we know about the risks of teenage pregnancies (both for baby and mom)
· Know about the effects of early sexual activity
· Know examples of the imaginary audience and personal fable
· What is an identity? What are aspects of an identity?
· What are some things you know about parent child conflict in adolescence?
· what are some facts you know about juvenile delinquency, depression, and suicide amogst adolescents? Who is most at risk for each? Differences across races? Across genders?
· What does Harry Stack Sullivan say about friendships during this age?
· When is peer pressure greatest and any particular circumstances?
· Know the name of Erikson's stage during this age group and what is it about
· What is a rite of passage?
· What are some facts about depression? Main symptoms? More prevalane tin males or females?
· What age range defines early adulthood? Emerging adulthood?
· What do we know about peak physical performance in early adulthood?
· Eating habits? Health and mortality statistics from the chapter
· What is number one marker of entry into adulthood? What are other markers into adulthood? (for U.S. vs. other countries-developing countries?)
· What are all the roles that work provides for us?
· What do we know about the amount of hours college students work and the consequences of working a lot?
· What is attachment?
· What does attachment theory tell us about secure relationships from childhood into adulthood?
· Erikson's intimacy vs. isolation
· What are characteristics of early adulthood friendships?- what Role do friendships provide for us?
Recently Asked Questions
- For an open-tube manometer if the level of the mercury that is open to the atmosphere, is 14 cm lower than that of the flask and the atmospheric pressure is
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a systemic framework for guiding diagnoses? Please explain comprehensively with theories and practical
- What would be the volume needed to dilute a 100 mL solution of 6 M sulfuric acid to 0.25 M. step by step please. i really need help