1 Who goes through puberty first( girls or boys) and what are approximate age ranges for puberty? Hormones involved? What is menarche? What are differences over time in regard to menarche?
· 2 What is the difference between puberty and adolescence?
3 What are the top three causes of death in adolescence? What do we know about motor vehicle accdients in particular?
· 4What do we know about concerns for early maturing vs. late maturing girls? Differences in early vs. late maturing Boys? Who are most at risk? And what are they at risk for?
· 5 What do we know about brain growth during adolescence ( the prefrontal cortex and amaygdala)
· 6 Know main features of eating disorders? And what are some things that make Anorexia and Bulemia different? What are the unique aspects of each of them`
· 7What do we know about the risks of teenage pregnancies (both for baby and mom)
· 8Know about the effects of early sexual activity
· 9Know examples of the imaginary audience and personal fable
Recently Asked Questions
- defining pornography and explain some of the problems in establishing a contemporary definition. Compare pornography and erotica. What are the legal
- When Henry Ford began revolutionizing the automobile industry with assembly line production of affordable cars for the public, the status quo for most people
- why is community involvement and education important in treating addictive and substance use disorders