1 Who goes through puberty first( girls or boys) and what are approximate age ranges for puberty? Hormones involved? What is menarche? What are differences over time in regard to menarche?
· 2 What is the difference between puberty and adolescence?
3 What are the top three causes of death in adolescence? What do we know about motor vehicle accdients in particular?
· 4What do we know about concerns for early maturing vs. late maturing girls? Differences in early vs. late maturing Boys? Who are most at risk? And what are they at risk for?
· 5 What do we know about brain growth during adolescence ( the prefrontal cortex and amaygdala)
· 6 Know main features of eating disorders? And what are some things that make Anorexia and Bulemia different? What are the unique aspects of each of them`
· 7What do we know about the risks of teenage pregnancies (both for baby and mom)
· 8Know about the effects of early sexual activity
· 9Know examples of the imaginary audience and personal fable
Recently Asked Questions
- What are the components of working capital? Is management of one component more important than management of another?
- LP 1 Seminar Please review the seminar at: https://youtu.be/PacV7XSKGT8 When you are finished, use the worksheet below to develop one metric for each of the
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from AUO_MGT240_Course_Project_Overview.