1. First, find a research claim or reported news finding online from within the past month that you have found hard to believe or surprising and post a URL or link to that finding in this blog.
2. Comment on why you felt the finding is not believable by explaining how the finding falls short in terms of using the scientific method. For example (obviously not from the past month):
Humans only use 10% of the brain. (This fact is unequivocally false despite its persistence in pop culture, likely because it sounds believable (appeals to intuition) in that it provides hope to most that 'unlocking' hidden mental powers is possible.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Marketing Paper. Additional comments: "Select a marketing topic of your
- QUESTION 83 1. When performing an evaluation of a patient following seizure activity, the AGACNP knows that the most important component of
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ch11. Additional comments: "I need help understanding. thank you"