1. First, find a research claim or reported news finding online from within the past month that you have found hard to believe or surprising and post a URL or link to that finding in this blog.
2. Comment on why you felt the finding is not believable by explaining how the finding falls short in terms of using the scientific method. For example (obviously not from the past month):
Humans only use 10% of the brain. (This fact is unequivocally false despite its persistence in pop culture, likely because it sounds believable (appeals to intuition) in that it provides hope to most that 'unlocking' hidden mental powers is possible.
Recently Asked Questions
- how a government act in case the economy is in the state of hyper-inflation ?
- Question 3 Use an economic model to explain whether the following statement is true or false. “A market with a positive production externality has a
- A pension fund manager is considering three mutual funds. The first is a stock fund, the second is a long-term government and corporate bond fund, and the