In 1,250 Words
- Create a research question in the field of psychology that you are interested in researching. Write questions clearly. Include a brief background of the problem you are proposing and why it is important to the field of psychology.
- State the null and alternative hypothesis (in both words and statistical notation) need to address the research question.
- Choose which statistical test would be used to conduct the study and support it with research.
- Describe the type of data needs to be collected to conduct the study and what techniques are best for collecting data.
Use three to five scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Recently Asked Questions
- Use the practice problem and a quantitative, peer-reviewed research article you identified in the Topic 1 assignment to complete this assignment. In a
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter 10.docx.
- Why are foresight and follow-through important when applying the Quantitative Reasoning Process?