In 1,250 Words
- Create a research question in the field of psychology that you are interested in researching. Write questions clearly. Include a brief background of the problem you are proposing and why it is important to the field of psychology.
- State the null and alternative hypothesis (in both words and statistical notation) need to address the research question.
- Choose which statistical test would be used to conduct the study and support it with research.
- Describe the type of data needs to be collected to conduct the study and what techniques are best for collecting data.
Use three to five scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Recently Asked Questions
- In the United States, males between the ages of 40 and 49 eat on average 103.1 g of fat every day with a standard deviation of 4.32 g. Assume that the amount
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from GE_5103_Project_Management. Additional comments: "Can anyone answer this
- If the cyclical deficit shrank by $ 60 billion while the structural deficit increased by $ 35 billion , the