In 1,250 Words
- Create a research question in the field of psychology that you are interested in researching. Write questions clearly. Include a brief background of the problem you are proposing and why it is important to the field of psychology.
- State the null and alternative hypothesis (in both words and statistical notation) need to address the research question.
- Choose which statistical test would be used to conduct the study and support it with research.
- Describe the type of data needs to be collected to conduct the study and what techniques are best for collecting data.
Use three to five scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Recently Asked Questions
- If you have 0.5ml of Pb (let's assume liquid) added to a 2000ml solution what is the concentration of lead in ppm?
- 6) A lumber grading system is known to be defective 20% of the time. Normally, 20% of the lumber that passes through is rejected, but when it is defective, 50%
- The social perception of family in today's society.