- What is the difference between a lockdown or safety drill and an active shooter drill? Are both acceptable, unacceptable, or would you support one but not the other? Does your answer depend on whether it's a school or workplace environment? Why or why not?
- What are the psychological characteristics of mass murderers, according to the available research?
- This chapter discusses suspect-based profiling, and racial profiling falls under this category. It should be noted that suspect-based profiling is legal, while racial profiling is illegal. It is illegal to target individuals solely because of their race, religion, or ethnicity. In recent years, the police practice of "stop and frisk" in some communities was ruled unconstitutional because it lent itself to racial profiling. Do you think all communities should rule "stop and frisk" unconstitutional? Why or why not? What is the threshold for a police officer to legally stop and question an individual? How can we convey the differences between suspect-based profiling and racial profiling to law enforcement?
Recently Asked Questions
- In 1542 , Delas Casa wrote a letter called " of the Island of Hispaniola". Who was the letter addressed to ?.
- Can you please help with a reference for the following question? Describe why the competencies of the past are not compatible with the competencies of the
- Research current articles using the Internet search of websites related to hospitality law. You may also use other Internet or databases to choose a specific