Pretend that you are a practicing therapist or physician. Choose the approach you prefer (e.g., psychodynamic, behavioral, or biological), and pick a specific disorder (e.g., phobia or major depression) that interests you. Suppose that a patient with this disorder walks into your office asking for treatment. What would you do?
- How would you know what disorder the patient has? (What main symptoms should a patient with this disorder show?)
- How would you go about treating this patient? Discuss the specific methods you would use (e.g., free association or drug therapy) and their advantages and potential drawbacks.
- How would you decide whether the treatment was working? (Keep in mind the approach you have chosen.)
- How might practical issues (e.g., patient rights, limited time) interfere with the patient's treatment?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from gom.pdf.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Lab 2_ Geologic Time_W17 (1).
- can I get a business level analysis on Netflix? also can someone provide me with a 5 forces analysis on Netflix?