- Why did the researcher(s) use the ___ test in this research situation?
- What are the variables that were used in the test?
- What did the researcher(s) conclude? Provide test statistics and conclusions based off those statistics.
Please help me with these questions to make sure I am answering them correctly for the following peer-reviewed article:
Canivez, G. L., and Beran, T. N. (2011). Learning behaviors scale and Canadian youths: Factorial validity generalization and comparisons to the U.S. standardization sample. Canadian Journal of School Psychology, 26(3), 193 - 208. doi: 10.1177/0829573511416440
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Questoes Para Imprimir.
- The time college students spend on the internet follows a Normal distribution. At Johnson University, the mean time is 5.5 hours per day with a standard
- The current assets and current liabilities sections of the balance sheet of Pearl Company appear as follows. Cash$48,700 Accounts payable$57,640 Accounts