In your initial post, address the following:
- More often than not, the media misrepresents
schizophrenia and DID, often referring to those with multiple identities as "schizophrenic." What are some examples that you can think of from the media (e.g., movies, TV shows, books) in which schizophrenia and/or DID is portrayed? Would you describe these depictions as accurate or inaccurate? Why or why not?
- As a practicing clinician, how might you differentiate between schizophrenia and DID such that you present an accurate diagnosis?
can you help me with this discussion post for my class PSY215 that is assign this week..
Recently Asked Questions
- Karius, a school teacher, is an advocate of the constructivist approach to instruction. Given this information, it can be said that Karius is most likely to:
- Eight-year-old Ella can use scissors to cut small paper dolls out of craft paper, something she could not do at age three. What best accounts for her improving
- What External or Internal Drives can you connect to Nelson Mandela's movement? Please give 3 points for each Thanks:)