This is a piece only of the allison case study :
Allison, a 33-year-old white woman, knew that it was finally time to seek psychological services. She had always been an anxious person and for years she had managed to keep it under control. But, this time she felt as though she was fighting a losing battle and worried that it was going to result in her being fired. Allison worked as a flight attendant for a major airline and loved interacting with the passengers
These are the 3 questions that i need your help please.
1. What other information about Allison might be useful in order to make an accurate diagnosis?
2. What drug and psychological treatments might be prescribed for Allison? Describe the cognitive-behavioral treatment that evokes the worry process. Which treatment would you recommend for Allison? Why?
3. What do you better understand about anxiety disorders from completing this case study?
Recently Asked Questions
- Documentary film "Secret of the Wild Child" Design a program and give objective details to your design. Prioritize factors for treatment and research. Would
- In "The Contribution of Emotionality and Self-Regulation to the Understanding of Children's Response to Multiple Risk," Lengua suggests ideas for future
- 3 psychology Find one website that examines a family resilience factor. Briefly summarize the resilience factor that you have identified from your research.