. Driving a car relies heavily on binocular depth perception. But in most states,
people who are blind in one eye can still obtain a license to drive. In a post to the discussion, include the following:
· Which of the monocular cues listed in your text would be the most relevant to driving? Why do you think these are most important?
· Write an argument stating why permitting people to drive when they have no binocular vision is not a good idea. Be sure your argument is logical and coherent and references concepts from your text.
Recently Asked Questions
- You are meeting with a 21-year-old young man in your office. He is anxious and concerned because his fraternal (dizygotic) twin was just hospitalized and
- A researcher uses both a control group and pre and post measurement is using what type of experimental design?
- You tell a friend that your uncle was just diagnosed with psychosis. He shrinks back and says, "Whoa, that means he's, like, a serial killer, right?" Your best