1) Choose two of Beck's dysfunctional thought patterns that you fall most prey to. Provide specific examples and
share possible automatic thoughts and emotions that ensued.
2) Then explore and share contrary evidence that does not support the automatic thoughts of both situations. How can you integrate this information to feel differently about yourself and the situation.
*Please note: For your answers to the questions, please remember to place a space between your two answers. Answers should be substantive for full credit, at least 200 words.
Recently Asked Questions
- a professor is interested in studying how sleep influences exam performance. she instructs her students to sleep for 8 hours before exam 1, to sleep for 4
- Juanita is a counseling intern in an outpatient unit of a psychiatric hospital. Juanita has completed all requirements for her doctorate except internship. The
- Darcy is a psychologist in a group practice. He refers to himself as a non-traditional therapist who seeks to integrate non-Western philosophies into therapy