1. True or false? Research indicates that boys have more difficulty adjusting to remarriage, compared to girls.
2. True or false? The effects of divorce on a child are partly dependent on the child's temperament and other social situations in the child's life.
3. True or false? Research indicates that girls have more negative consequences when growing up in a single parent household, compared to boys.
4. True or false? Rejected children tend to show less negative outcomes than neglected children, according to peer status research.
5. True or false? Children whose parents divorced are more likely to themselves get divorced, compared to other individuals.