Literature Reviews in Research Articles
In this unit, you considered the
purpose of a literature review in published empirical studies. For this discussion, identify an empirical article you found using the Library databases in Unit 2 studies and evaluate its literature review. Be sure to appropriately cite your article as a reference in addition to any other resources you utilize for this discussion.
- How was the literature review? Did you find this approach to be effective?
- How well did the ideas in the literature review support the current study?
- What might you have included or changed about the literature review if you were the researcher?
Read the posts of your peers and respond to at least one. Expand the discussion by asking or answering a question, offering an alternative perspective, or sharing a resource
Patten, M. L., Newhart, M. (2018). Understanding research methods (10th ed.). New York, NY. Routledge.
Recently Asked Questions
- Michelle has an extreme phobia toward germs, causing her to wash her hands compulsively. Her therapist has decided to study the biosocial, cognitive, and
- a distribution with a high score of 23 and a low score of 9 has a range equal to:
- Which statement is NOT a criticism of Howard Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences? Success is more than just ability; it involves grit. General