these are questions from a review sheet that i cant find the in textbook need help
1. Explain informed consent and the protection of vulnerable groups (applying the principle of respect for persons).
2. Explain how researchers might evaluate the risks and benefits of a study (applying the principle of beneficence).
3. Explain how researchers would apply the principle of justice in selecting research participants.
4. Recognize the points in the APA's Ethical Standard 8 (the standard that most closely applies to research in psychology).
6. What kinds of reviews does an IRB conduct?
7 What kind of studies are exempt from an IRB review?
8 Describe what deception is, and explain when deception is considered permissible in a study.
311,847 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses