You are a new teacher in an Arizona public school. Your administrator has asked you to give a presentation about the learning process to the parents of your students.
Create a presentation using PowerPoint or Google Presentation (free online software) of 15-25 slides that responds to the items below:
1. What does it mean when we say the best predictor of a child's learning is what they already know?
2. Explain in detail how we learn.
3. Explain the teachers' and parents' roles in teaching and learning.
4. How are teaching and learning connected?
5. Describe the regions of the brain and their functions.
6. How do the regions of the brain apply to school performance and learning?
7. What are the relationships of brain functions that are specific to literacy and learning?
8. What does it mean to teach to the brain?
9. What are brain abnormalities?
10. How do brain abnormalities impact learning (and teaching) in the classroom?
The slides should be appealing; use key words and phrases, as well as diagrams and pictures.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hello here is the detail about the final report, there are three parts. but now i just need the Prepare a DRAFT financial analysis in Excel. The spreadsheet
- Econ - probability. Files attached. Please take a look before proceeding to question
- 3. Determine Z and V for steam at 250 degrees celcius and 1800 kPa using the following: (a) Steam tables. (3 pts) (b) Truncated virial equation,ܼ with the