You are a new teacher in an Arizona public school. Your administrator has asked you to give a presentation about the learning process to the parents of your students.
Create a presentation using PowerPoint or Google Presentation (free online software) of 15-25 slides that responds to the items below:
1. What does it mean when we say the best predictor of a child's learning is what they already know?
2. Explain in detail how we learn.
3. Explain the teachers' and parents' roles in teaching and learning.
4. How are teaching and learning connected?
5. Describe the regions of the brain and their functions.
6. How do the regions of the brain apply to school performance and learning?
7. What are the relationships of brain functions that are specific to literacy and learning?
8. What does it mean to teach to the brain?
9. What are brain abnormalities?
10. How do brain abnormalities impact learning (and teaching) in the classroom?
The slides should be appealing; use key words and phrases, as well as diagrams and pictures.
This question was asked on Sep 09, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- The attached document contains a case study on which you have been called to investigate. This case study provides you with the opportunity to walk through the
- I have attached a copy of my homework questions along with the answer sheet. If formulas a needed in excel please input the formulas. Thanks for your help.
- Question 1 The current price of a non-dividend paying stock is $50. Use a two-step tree to value an American put option on the stock with a strike price of