You are a new teacher in an Arizona public school. Your administrator has asked you to give a presentation about the learning process to the parents of your students.
Create a presentation using PowerPoint or Google Presentation (free online software) of 15-25 slides that responds to the items below:
1. What does it mean when we say the best predictor of a child's learning is what they already know?
2. Explain in detail how we learn.
3. Explain the teachers' and parents' roles in teaching and learning.
4. How are teaching and learning connected?
5. Describe the regions of the brain and their functions.
6. How do the regions of the brain apply to school performance and learning?
7. What are the relationships of brain functions that are specific to literacy and learning?
8. What does it mean to teach to the brain?
9. What are brain abnormalities?
10. How do brain abnormalities impact learning (and teaching) in the classroom?
The slides should be appealing; use key words and phrases, as well as diagrams and pictures.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to Fig 2.15 of K&S. for this open-die forging problem. A strip ofmaterial 1 inch wide, w, and initially 1/16 in. thick is compressed between flat
- A developmental psychologist is interested in whether the number of words spoken per day differs between boys and girls at a very young age. She and her
- If the government raises the minimum wage by 6%, the number of people employed falls by 2%. What is the elasticity of employment with respect to the minimum