You are a new teacher in an Arizona public school. Your administrator has asked you to give a presentation about the learning process to the parents of your students.
Create a presentation using PowerPoint or Google Presentation (free online software) of 15-25 slides that responds to the items below:
1. What does it mean when we say the best predictor of a child's learning is what they already know?
2. Explain in detail how we learn.
3. Explain the teachers' and parents' roles in teaching and learning.
4. How are teaching and learning connected?
5. Describe the regions of the brain and their functions.
6. How do the regions of the brain apply to school performance and learning?
7. What are the relationships of brain functions that are specific to literacy and learning?
8. What does it mean to teach to the brain?
9. What are brain abnormalities?
10. How do brain abnormalities impact learning (and teaching) in the classroom?
The slides should be appealing; use key words and phrases, as well as diagrams and pictures.
Recently Asked Questions
- Assignment 1: The Effects of War and Peace on Foreign Aid Due Week 4 and worth 200 points Use the Internet to research one (1) developing nation of your
- kindly send me the internal assignments for MBA-103,105,106,108,110,111.
- Reading and Interpreting: Author Spotlight on James Baldwin This assignment builds on your reading in Literature, and specifically focuses on the piece "Race