You are a new teacher in an Arizona public school. Your administrator has asked you to give a presentation about the learning process to the parents of your students.
Create a presentation using PowerPoint or Google Presentation (free online software) of 15-25 slides that responds to the items below:
1. What does it mean when we say the best predictor of a child's learning is what they already know?
2. Explain in detail how we learn.
3. Explain the teachers' and parents' roles in teaching and learning.
4. How are teaching and learning connected?
5. Describe the regions of the brain and their functions.
6. How do the regions of the brain apply to school performance and learning?
7. What are the relationships of brain functions that are specific to literacy and learning?
8. What does it mean to teach to the brain?
9. What are brain abnormalities?
10. How do brain abnormalities impact learning (and teaching) in the classroom?
The slides should be appealing; use key words and phrases, as well as diagrams and pictures.
Recently Asked Questions
- Create a three-slide PowerPoint presentation that describes the electron-sea model of metallic bonding and the relationship between metallic bond strength and
- Please show your work. a;sdkhf;akdjjkdahdfsjkdhsf;ajsdkfdas;kfjds;kfja;kdfhjs;kadhjsf;ajhfdkjhfkajsdhfkadjhsfkjdhsfjasdhfjkadsfhkasjdfhsdfhadsfh;kadjs
- please see attachment below ! What physiological outcome results from the structure and activity of the loop of Henle? Why is there an extensive capillary